Monday, January 23, 2012

I just reviewed: 'Journey to Fulfillment' by Theresa Franklin


www.amazon.com
"Touching, Insightful Memoir". This soul-searching memoir is a very fascinating mixture of Ms. Franklin’s life experiences. It is not a biography, telling the story of her life from start to finish in chronological order. Rather it is a series of events throughout her lifetime described with great sensitivity and insight. Instead of a timeline, she offers us revealing glimpses into key moments in her life as a wife, mother, teacher, special education director and committed Christian. I don’t read many memoirs, but I am thankful I read this one. It touched my heart many times. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Ken. Welcome to the world of blogging. Nice review. Thanks for sharing it. Best wishes, Theresa.

    ReplyDelete